This is a revolution folks but our weapons are our time and our pens! Are you prepared to bring up the flank for the army of SF104 Referendum petition circulators?!
The deadline for the statewide referendum petition is just 1 WEEK AWAY. (And we just found out that some petition circulators hope to have their sheets turned in by the end of Thursday – that is May 23rd, merely three days away!) Folks who want to continue collecting signatures through this coming weekend CAN DO SO but MUST have their petitions hand-delivered to Cheyenne on Tuesday, May 28th. Be sure to make your arrangements with and through Jennifer Young for Tuesday delivery of petitions.
The most recent update we have is that 50% of the required signatures were obtained 2 weeks ago (total number of signatures needed is 37,606). It is not too late to become a petition circulator! Just contact Jennifer Young with your Name, address and phone number and she will see to it that you get the officially numbered petitions sheets to gather signatures on.
Contact Jennifer through text message, email, phone call or voice mail at 575-4815, friend_of_God2007@hotmail.com
If you have already signed the petition, below are more ways you can personally help to make the SF104 referendum petition VICTORIOUS. We implore you to try to clear your plate and throw yourself into this united effort that is sweeping the state!!
- Employ the hugely successful tactic “Operation Grocery Store” – details are attached. (It can be any privately owned store… hardware store, sporting goods, etc.)
- Phone and email all of your personal contacts (email address book and home address book) and offer to drive them to the nearest petition or petition signing event in your area
- Gather like-minded liberty loving friends, put on a pot of coffee and phone citizens in your local area to encourage them to go and sign the petition at the locations in your area (check with your county sponsor where they are at)
- Just your local phone book and the attached telephone script
- Know ahead of time where they will need to go to sign the petition
- You can also offer to drive to their houses with the petition – but make sure you are an approved sponsor with numbered pages and that have a buddy with you!
- Volunteer to “Block Walk” for the next week in your area to get signatures door to door. Again, do this with a buddy.
- Donate money for radio ads (or gas expenses) to get the word out to the county sponsors listed below
- Forward this email to everyone you know!
The following counties need the most help – contact the primary petition sponsor listed to see how you can help beef up the number of signatures obtained in these counties:
CAMPBELL Chris Smith 689-1075, firstname.lastname@example.org
LARAMIE Betty Lewis 214-2154, email@example.com
NATRONA Linda Bergeron 337-
SWEETWATER Lenore Perry 875-
TETON Valerie Music 733-1829
WASHAKIE Dan Garnett 388-1020, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not signed a petition yet you need to move on this NOW.
Below are all of the petition signing events that we are aware of in the coming week. If your town or city does not appear on the events list help make one happen by clicking here to contact your county’s Primary Petition Sponsor -
This is both a crucial and historical time for our great state – we have one shot at this and we are in the eleventh hour folks. All future generations are counting on us to be victorious now!
Please arm yourselves with pens, phones and walking shoes and get out in the field and fight for both the Education of our Children and all of our Voting Rights!
SIGNING EVENTS and LOCATIONS for SF104 Referendum
Daily Signings in CASPER:
Casper College Area – Contact Linda at 258-3973 for more info
Copyworks (mornings generally) at the Parkway Plaza
Galilean Bookstore at Eastridge Mall near JC Pennys – Business hours are Monday – Saturday 10am – 9pm, Sunday 11am – 6pm
Lazer Tech at 3680 CY Avenue – Business hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Sew Fix It at 382 West Collins – Business hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Daily Signings in CODY from 10am to 7pm at 1508 Alger Avenue, Cody. Contact is Bob and Robin Berry 527-7208, email@example.com
Daily Signings in JACKSON (Tuesdays through Fridays) from 9am to 5pm at All About You Salon at 225 North Glenwood
Daily Signings in LUSK at Lusk Emporium at 506 South Main
Daily Signings in SHERIDAN 10am at Sports Alley at 709 North Main
Weekly Signings in RAWLINS – every Friday 3pm to 7pm in 2 Locations: Build Rite @ 1724 East Cedar and True Value Hardware @ 600 West Maple. Contact is Jennifer Maskell 321-1260, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Signings in TORRINGTON – every Monday 5pm to 6pm. TORRINGTON – Goshen County Fairgrounds in the Brand Room. Contact is Joan Laird 534-5631, email@example.com
SIGNING EVENTS ON SPECIFIC DATES
May 20 – CHEYENNE 10am to 8:30pm people posted at or near the following locations:
Laramie County Courthouse
Safeway on South Greeley
May 21 – JACKSON 11am to 1pm at Miller Park in the patio structure across from the Blue Lion
May 22 – CASPER 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
Sidewalk outside Smith’s Food and Drug on CY
May 23 – JACKSON 4pm to 6pm at Miller Park in the patio structure across from the Blue Lion
May 25 – LUSK at the Niobrara County Fairgrounds (224 South Main) during Bountiful Basket
Liberty is Never Negotiable!